Admission Procedure

Admissions to B.Pharmacy programme are centralized and made on the basis of the merit obtained at the Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by one of the Universities nominated by the Telangana. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Government of Telangana. The admission to the extent of 70% of the seats are filled by the Convener of the EAMCET following the statutory reservations communicated by the State Government while the remaining 30% of the seats are left to be filled up by the Principals of the Colleges under Management quota.

B.Pharmacy Programme :

  • Intake :120.
  • Duration :4-Years.
  • Admission Through EAMCET and Centralized Counselling.
  • Fee As per Kakatiya University norms.
  • Admissions to M. Pharmacy programme are centralized and made on the basis of the merit obtained at the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), an all India Examination to be conducted by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. Admission to postgraduate programmes (M. Pharmacy) and other government scholarships / assistantships in pharmacy colleges/institutes is open to those who qualify through GPAT (70% Seats). Candidates, who qualify GPAT examination and have Four years Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, are eligible for admission to Masters programmes in Pharmacy and the scores in GPAT have been valid for one year for admission in M. Pharmacy. To avail the scholarship, the candidate must secure admission to such a postgraduate programme, as per the prevailing procedure of the admitting institution. However, candidates with bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy may seek admission to M.Pharmacy programmes without appearing in the GPAT examination (with the qualification of PGECET, conducted by Govt. of Telangana) but these candidates are not eligible for any scholarships/assistantships. Candidates without GPAT and PGECET can also seek admission in M.Pharmacy under management seats (30%) category.

    M.Pharmacy Programme :


    M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis)

  • Intake : 24.
  • Duration:2-Years
  • M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)

  • Intake : 18.
  • Duration:2-Years

  • NOTE: Fee As per. T.S.S.C.H.E., Govt. of Telangana. norms.